Conducting a review of a business’ online presence can take many forms. I know how I would do it but is that the right way or my way?
Here is a list of resources I’ve curated on the topic. When I have time I’ll lay out my step by step.
- A Framework for Site Reviews (with Examples) from The Moz Blog with a great slideshow.
- What goes into your site review? by Paul Boag
- How to Write a Website Review from eHow
- 9 Companies Doing Social Media Right and Why from Social Media Examiner (not exactly about doing but good examples)
- Sample Website Reviews By Lydia Forbes (2000)
- How to Develop a Social Media Strategy, Not a Bunch of Tactics from the Vocus Blog